Industry Leading Manufacturer
Built in 2012, Command Tubular’s primary manufacturing facility is located in New Caney, Texas with a secondary repair/service facility in Houston, Texas. The New Caney facility is located on 15 acres with 68,000 ft2 of manufacturing area and can produce approximately 12,000 net tons of drill stem products per year. With an OD range of 2 3/8” – 6 5/8” and lengths from Range 1, Range 2 to custom Range 3, this facility was designed to meet the highest of customer specifications. With an industry reputation for quality, we guarantee that our materials and final products will perform better than API and ISO standards bringing our customer’s added value every step of the way.
- welded drill pipe assemblies to API Spec 5DP and NS-1
- heavy weight drill pipe assemblies, drill collars and drill stem subs to API Spec 7-1 and NS-1
- casing and tubing pup joints, couplings and accessories to API Spec 5CT and NS-1
- threading of rotary shouldered and casing / tubing connections to API specifications
- 2-3/8” to 7-5/8” OD, Range 2 and 3
- 2-3/8” to 6-5/8” OD, Range 2 and 3
- 2-7/8” to 14”
API and High Performance Connections
- API Connections
- CET™ and CDS™ premium high torque double shoulder connection
- API and Sour Service.
Kellys, Subs and Accessories
- Square or hexagonal kellys, Kelly Cocks, I-BOP, valve repair kits, valve spare parts, pup joints, crossovers, bit subs, lifting subs, saver subs, pump-in subs, side entry subs and circulating subs
- Purchase and sell used drill pipe, heavy weight drill pipe and collars
- Repair of drill pipe, re-threading connections and attaching new tool joints
- Tubular Management Services
Our testing lab runs the full line of required destructive testing required to ensure that all products meet API, IRP and NS-1 specifications. All of our products are tested to the most stringent of Command Tubular’s specifications to ensure that the best products and services are provided.